Quase Nada Sobre Quase Tudo

segunda-feira, fevereiro 28, 2005

Brilho eterno de um roteirista mucho loco

Posted by Hello


¨Thanks to the Academy. 29 seconds. 27 seconds. That's really intimidating. I'll try to look somewhere else. There's so many people who worked so creatively on this movie. I feel like this award is for all of them. And most especially I want to thank Kate Winslet and Jim Carrey. And director Michel Gondry. And producers Anthony Bregman and Steve Golin. And I'm supposed to wrap up now. No. I don't want to take my time. I want to get off the stage. So, thank you. Hi, to my daughter, Anna¨.

E com esse discurso Charlie Kaufman agradeceu o super merecido Oscar de Roteiro Original por BRILHO ETERNO DE UMA MENTE SEM LEMBRANÇAS. Minha irmã Lilica e eu estamos felizes de não estarmos sozinhas no mundo. Thanks to the Academy again...
 


eXTReMe Tracker